Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our move!

We moved into our apartment on the 15th. The move went great and the girls were great through the move! I was so worried and stressed out about the girls having to share a room. I lost sleep over my worries. But luckely the girls have done great with sharing a room! I swear they both seem to go to bed so much easier now. The only problem we have had is with nap time. The girls would rather stay up and play then sleep.

They girls being cute:






She did this herself with her shirt. She thought it was funny!






This is how I found the girls when I went to get them out of bed this morning:


Kaitee put lots of toys in Brooke's crib and climbed in with her:





The girls playing together:











Brooke being silly:



What a difference 11 months make!!!

2 comments:

Our Life Together said...

Yay you are settled into your new apartment. I hope the unpacking goes well, I know that part stinks :(. Just a few more weeks and we get to hang out...yay. Your girls are cute as usual, but that goes without saying

The Zany Zarzana said...

It melts my heart to see them playing with each other, they are such sweetie pies. I'm so looking forward to Christian being able to share that type of bond with is brother...

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!