Saturday, November 22, 2008

Caleb!

Kaitee use to point at pictures of Caleb and call him Brook (she did this when she was around 1 1/2). I would correct her and say "its Caleb". It has been at least 6 months since I have done this. I just finally got around to hanging up pictures in our new apartment. Starting a few days ago when I hung up the pictures, she started pointing at his pictures and saying "Karub" Pretty close! I am surprised that she remembers his name from at least 6 months ago! It sounds great hearing her say his name. It even brought tears to my eyes!




I can only imagine that if he were still alive that I would hear them fighting and she would be screaming that name everyday like she does with "Brookie".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are so full of surprises :)

Our Life Together said...

Love it, you have wonderful girls.

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!