Friday, November 14, 2008

I must really love him!

We went to San Fransisco today to pick up Bryant's bike. I had to drive through SF. If you know me you know how much I hate driving. It was nerve wracking!

Well I really underestimated my smart little girl. She peed in the potty before we left this morning. Then before we were leaving the motorcycle shop I took her to the bathroom and she peed in a PUBLIC restroom! Then she waited til we got home to pee again. She had NO accidents.

Here are a few pictures from the car ride today:




Bryant riding his bike!

3 comments:

Our Life Together said...

I'm guessing that's Bryant in front of you. I'm so proud of you for driving (and I'm being serious). Go Kaitee, I'm so proud of her too.

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the HATING driving! I dont think I would ever drive through SAN FRAN! Your nuts, lol.

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the HATING driving! I dont think I would ever drive through SAN FRAN! Your nuts, lol.

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!