Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kaitee went poopy on the potty!!!

2 days in a row Kaitee has pooped and taken the poop out of the diaper and put in places she shouldn't have. I would ask her to clean it up and put it in the potty. She did. SO we kept talking to her about where the Poo and Pee go.

So today I decided to put her in panties. She started off by peeping on her little couch and told me about it. We cleaned it up together.


Then she started to poop and came up and told me. I took her to the bathroom and she finished on the potty! She was so proud of her self. She said "wow look" all proud. Then I showed her how to wipe and she proudly flushed it.

3 comments:

Our Life Together said...

Yay go Kaitee!!!!!

Ashlee said...

Yay Kaitee! It so sweet to watch them get so excited!

The Zany Zarzana said...

That is so awesome! GO KAITEE!!!

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!