Monday, August 25, 2008

Brooke is keeping me on my toes!

A few days ago I went to get Brooke out of bed. I saw what I have been dreading, She had her shirt half off! Kaitee NEVER wears clothes. Kaitee started stripping at 11 months old. I was praying/and still am praying that Brooke won't be the same way. Well Brooke tried to take her shirt off 3 times that day. She is only 10 months old, I hope she doesn't continue this.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Brooke's kiss face:
Photobucket


Brooke is getting a little better at walking. Its so exciting to see her try! Kaitee was already walking great at Brooke's age. I can't wait till Brooke and Kaitee run though the house playing together!



Today Brooke got her first boo-boo. She was pulling up on the kitchen cabinet and sliped and hit right between her eyes on the corner of the cabinet. She had a big knot now.
Photobucket

Photobucket




Here are the girls growth charts:
Brooke:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are Kaitee's:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!