Monday, August 18, 2008

Great Friends

No matter how much of a homebody I am I have a couple people who put up with me and still try to make me have a life outside of my house. My birthday was on the 8th. Val and Sheila showed up with a cake singing to me on my front porch. It really meant a lot to me and made me feel special! Thanks girls so much!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

I had a blast while Sheila was in town! I can't wait to move back down to Escondido so we can be closer to her and Kevin!
Photobucket

My view:
Photobucket

Charlie:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kaitee sees adults take pills and now she pretends to 'pop pills'. Sheila gave her candy and she 'popped' them like a pill!
Photobucket



Brooke turned 10 months old on the 11th. She is getting better at standing on her own and on a good day she can take 4-6 steps. She now says 'up' and also makes a kissing noise when you say 'kiss'!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Kaitee is getting sassy. She tells me to shut up and even Shhhhes me! She seems to throw a fit almost every time we are out in public. In spite all the terrible 2's Kaitee is a great helper and a great big sister. She does something new every day and its so fun to watch learn new things.

We are planning on making a trip down to Escondido in October for Brooke's first birthday. I have been busy making the invitations for her party. I love doing these things and wish I could make money off of them!!!

I already got the girls Halloween costumes. I can't believe its already almost Halloween again! I can't wait to take Kaitee trick-or-treating

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture of Brooke is just too adorable! You make cute kids :)

Our Life Together said...

I'm so glad that we could make your birthday just a little special. It was fun. I'm glad I got to hang out with you and we always have fun together. I can't wait till you move down here either.....just a little over a year. I can't believe Kaitee is sassy with you, I just think she was so sweet as a baby that she could never act 2, haha boy was I wrong. I can't believe Brooke, she is geting big so fast. They are just wonderful girls. See you in a little over a month, we are excited.

*Disclamer: I DID NOT finish off that bottle of Tequila...although I did come close ;).

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!