Monday, September 29, 2008

We have a walker, and she calls me Mommy!!!

I have yet to call Brooke a walker because even though she could walk across rooms without falling she would only do it when I was bribing her with a toy. A few days ago she finally starting walking just because, so now I will finally call her a walker! She is 13 days shy of 1.



She also now calls me Mommy!!!! A few days ago I was cooking dinner and she came up to me and kept saying "Mommy" as clear as day. Today when she was done eating she started to scream "Mommy" I love it! Kaitee couldn't even say Mama at this age. I think she hears Kaitee say it to me all day long so she picked it up. I have been trying like crazy to get her to say it for the video camera but she won't she did say it once but she says it quietly so its hard to hear her, but here is the video anyway!












1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Yay Brooke! She is so adorable! And Kaitee just has the sweetest smile!

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!