Friday, October 3, 2008

Kaitee is 26 months old!

Kaitee turned 26 months old on the 1st. She is talking so much now. She is loving that Brooke can walk. She runs up and hugs Brooke and cheers her on.



She was showing me a leaf:


spinning in circles:


I loved the way her curls looked:


Kaitee loves her car:




We have ants in our apartment and when Kaitee sees them she says "ewww...bug, yuck" lol (I can't find our speakers for the computer and the video is dark so I hope this is the right video):



Brooke eating a quesadilla, Bryant and I thought she looked like such a big girl:



Brooke blowing the train whistle:

2 comments:

Wren LaPorte said...

We have ants, too. When Jill sees them she calls them 'tickle bugs'

Our Life Together said...

My computer HATES me. Every time I try to leave a comment it freezes up and I eventually give up. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. We did end up getting good news.

I can't believe Kaitee is getting so big. It just feels like she was a tiny baby, laughing and crawling. They grow up so fast.

I can't wait to see Brooke walking and talking a little more then she was 2 months ago (aside from Abby). Aaaahhh 7 days YAY!!!!

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!