Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another day of potty training...

Kaitee had another great day of potty training! She peed in the potty 6 times and only had one pee accident! She told me every time (except for the accident) when she needed to go. We even played outside for 1 hour (she was wearing panties) and she didn't have an accident. When we came in she said she needed to go pee. I am excited its going so well for her. I hope she keeps this up!


Something happened though that somehow I have lucked out on and had not experienced yet as a parent! When Kaitee was getting a bath (before bed) she started yelling "mommy poop" (I was drying the baby next to the tub so I didn't see her do it). I looked and she POOPED in the tub!!! I grabbed her and out her on the toilet. I said "poopy goes in the potty" then she finished pooping on the potty! I had a weird feeling she would do it. She normally is a morning pooper, so I think she was holding it in all day because she wasn't wearing diapers. I think the warm bath water was too relaxing.


So that's how our second day of potty training went!

Brooke turned 13 months old today. She has been saying 'up' for a few months but lately she has realized that saying it really works! So she follows me around the house reaching for me saying "up, up, up"! Here are a few pictures of the girls from today:



















2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Yay Kaitee! I wish Caleb was that easy! He is driving me nuts!

Those pictures are adorable! I love the one where they are tracing the puppy's paw :)

Our Life Together said...

Yay, good job Kaitee and Brooke DEFINATLY has you wrapped around her little finger, it's so adorable. Love the pictures.

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!