Monday, November 10, 2008

Great Potty day!!!

We had a busy weekend. We went and took pictures for our Christmas card and I finished the Christmas cards. I can't wait to get them so I can send them out!

Since we had such a busy weekend we didn't try to have Kaitee use the potty.

We bought Kaitee some stickers to get her more excited to use the potty. Well, that was a hit!!! She loved it. Today she peed in the potty NINE times!!! She started having two accidents but after she started to pee she would stop herself and finish in the potty! I am so shocked that she did so well on one of her first real days of potty training! I am hoping she keeps this up! She didn't get a chance to try pooping in the potty again because she woke up with poop in her diaper. Hopefully tomorrow she will need to go and make it to the potty. She REALLY enjoys wearing big girl panties instead of a diaper, the only bad part is she flipped out at bedtime when it was time to put a diaper on. I felt terrible forcing her to wear them but I can only imagine the mess if I didn't. I will have to see if I can find some panties that will absorb some urine so she won't get so upset.





3 comments:

Carey said...

aww way to go Kaitee!!!

Andrew is the same way at night time when I make him put a pull up on.

The Iverson's said...

I saw some reusable night time undies that hold some urine on onestepahead.com. I think I will have to try something like that for nighttime.

Our Life Together said...

I can't believe little Kaitee is growing up.....I still think of her as the little baby. I am having trouble using GIMP...if you could help me or design the card that would be awesom. Also, I'm mailing our your thing today, last week was just crazy with getting ready for Kevin leaving and stuff. We can't wait for you guys to move here.

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!