Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My husband is the best!

Bryant wanted me to open my Christmas gifts yesterday so I would know how to use them in time for Christmas!

I was so excited to see the new lens and speedlight!!!






I am in LOVE with these things! I can't wait to to use it again!

Here are some pictures I got last night(keep in mind I haven't read how to use them and this was the first time I have practiced with them so they aren't perfect)!

Here are two comparison pictures so you can see what a difference they make. The pictures are taken in the same exact spots with the same amount of lighting and around the same time at night.

Old lens on left, new lens and speedlight on right:







The girls jumping on my bed (this was taken at 7 pm in my dimly lit room):








2 comments:

The Zany Zarzana said...

AWESOME,you already take amazing pictures so i'm looking forward to see more pictures with the new lens!

Anonymous said...

Thats it we so need to do a baby photo shoot :)

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!