Thursday, December 11, 2008

tree lightings and Santa!

I have been terrible at writing blogs. We went to 3 tree lightnings and I never posted any of the pictures.

First we went to the tree lighting at the Jelly Belly Factory:









Kaitee kept rubbing Bryant's hairy chin!








Then we went to the tree lighting in Fairfield:




Kaitee getting her face painted:










Then we went to the tree lighting in Suisun City and I forgot my camera!!!


Bryant and I took the girls back to the Jelly Belly Santa and we got the BEST picture:


We also decorated some cookies. Kaitee was great at it!!!

I hand designed them because we didn't have cookie cutters:



They got bigger then I excepted:





Brooke got her hand in the icing bowl!


the finished cookies:

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

LOL! That picture with Santa where they are both screaming is hilarious! Caleb was scared to death last year so we have really been building up the event this year! Maybe that will work :)

Anonymous said...

I am loving the pic of Kaitee and Brook on Santa's knee. Blackmail :)

About Our Family

My photo
Bay Area, Ca, United States
Bryant and I have 3 great kids. Caleb was born in January 2005 but he past due to SIDS in June 2005. Our daughter Kaitee was born in August of 2006 and our other daughter Brooke was born in October of 2007. Bryant is in the Air Force but he gets out late next year and we hope to move back home then!